Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Oral and maxillofacial surgery includes surgery, diagnosis and treatment of defects, injuries and diseases mainly in the oral hard and soft tissues, neck, head, face and maxillofacial area i.e. jaws and face. Purposes of an oral and maxillofacial surgeon may include dental replacements, jaw, oral and facial tumor diagnosis and removal, jaw and facial bone alignment, jaw reconstruction, etc. Advancements in the field of radiology are changing so quickly that practitioners like oral and maxillofacial radiologists are pioneers in a constantly evolving field of practice.
- Track 1-1 Diagnosis and Management of Dento-facial Deformities
- Track 2-2 Oral and Dental Health and Management
- Track 3-3 Piezoelectric Surgery
- Track 4-4 Antibiotic prophylaxis and Early Dental Implant Failure
- Track 5-5 Trigeminal Nerve injuries