The branch of medicine that deals with the study, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and other conditions that affect the teeth and gums, especially the repair and extraction of teeth and the insertion of artificial ones is known as Dentistry. The field of dentistry or dental medicine is not limited to teeth it also includes other aspects of the craniofacial complex including the temporomandibular joint and other supporting, muscular, lymphatic, vascular, nervous and anatomical structures.
- Track 1-1 History of Dentistry
- Track 2-2 Education and Licensing
- Track 3-3 Special Needs Dentistry
- Track 4-4 Public Health Dentistry
- Track 5-5 Digital Dentistry